Bldg. 182 Corner of 23rd St and Gunston Rd, Fort Belvoir, VA 22060 map
|FORT BELVOIR FALL/WINTER 2013 AQUATICS SCHEDULE BENYAURD INDOOR POOL|
|0600-1300 Lap Swim||0600-1300 Lap Swim||0600-1300 Lap Swim||0600-1300 Lap Swim||0600-1300 Lap Swim||0900-1200 Scuba Class|
|0600-1300 Unit PT||0600-1300 Unit PT||0600-1300 Unit PT||0600-1300 Unit PT||0600-1300 Unit PT||1200-1300 Lap (6 Lanes)||1200-1300 Lap (6 Lanes)|
|0900-1000 WTU||0700-0800 Aqua Therapy||1300-1700 Open Swim||1300-1700 Open Swim|
|W.Warriors 1100-1300||1100-1300 W.Warriors||1100-1300 W.Warriors|
|1300-1530 CLOSED||1300-1530 CLOSED||1300-1530 CLOSED||1300-1530 CLOSED||1300-1530 CLOSED||SPA CLOSED||SPA CLOSED|
|1800-2000 WTU Kayak|
|1530-1730 lap (6 lanes)|
|1730-2000 lap (1 lane)||1530-2000 lap (6 lanes)||1530-2000 lap (6 lanes)||1530-2000 lap (6 lanes)||1530-2000 lap (3 lanes)||1300-1700 lap (1 lane)||1300-1700 lap (1 lane)|
• Lap swimming is free for Active Duty Military.
• Adult lap swimmers have priority in lap lanes.
• Youth lap swimmers must be able to swim at least 100 yards continuously and know lap swimming etiquette.
Party Pool Renting
Parties / Pool Rental
Want to rent out the pool for your next party or event? Pool parties reservations will be made at least two weeks in advance. No parties will be booked on holidays or early and late summer season dates. Reservations may be made by calling Benyaurd Indoor at (703) 805-2620 Monday - Friday during normal operating hours. (0600-1300;
- Participant maximum is based upon staffing availability for the date
- 2 Guest per Military I.D. holder
- One adult must accompany up to three non-swimming children within arms reach at all times
- Swimmers under age 16 must pass 25 yard swim test and 1 minute treading in order to swim in deep end
Call Benyaurd to learn more: (Benyaurd September - May)
"Regular Hours" Party Rentals
Saturdays & Sundays, 1 - 4:30 pm
Swimmers / Spectators
01 - 25 $30.00 per hour
Maximum of 25 participants for Regular Hours Parties.
"After Hours" Party Rentals
Saturdays & Sundays, 5 - 9 pm
Swimmers / Spectators
01 - 20 $50.00 per hour
21 - 40 $75.00 per hour
41 - 60 $95.00 per hour
61 - 80 $120.00 per hour
81 - 100 $140.00 per hour
PLUS entry fee for non pass holders
North Post Pool: June - August during peak season open swim hours
Entry fee for swimmers and spectators (non-pass holders)
- Children under 3 free; active duty, dependents & retirees $3; guests $7
Pavillion rental: $45 per hour
BBQ rental: $25 per hour *Must have fire extinguisher within 10 ft at all times
Connolly Pool Complex at the Officers Club: June - August during peak season open swim hours
Must be Officers' Club member to rent pool
- Children under 3 free; non-member guests $8
During open swim hours, tables may be reserved (up to five) $5 each
After hours: June - August peak season 8pm - 11 pm
1-25 ppl $75hr, 26-50 ppl $125hr, 51-75 ppl $175hr, each additional 25 ppl $50hr
- One (1) Meter Diving Board
- Jacuzzi Hot Tub (up to 6 persons)
- Suit Dryers
- Exercise Station
- Water Exercise Equipment (kick boards, jogging belts, flippers)
- Extra Unisex Bathroom for changing clothes
WINTER 2013-2014 SEASON
6 a.m. to 1 p.m., 3:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday
Noon to 5 p.m.
North Post Outdoor Pool
Closed for the season.
Connolly Pool Complex at the Officers' Club
Daily Pass: 2014 rate to be determined
Non-Members & Members
Closed for the season.
Please help us keep children safe at the pools by being aware of the “pool rules” and regulations. For more information or clarification, call (703) 805-2620.
- Children under the age of 16 will need to pass a swim test administered by a certified Water Safety Instructor
on their first visit. Upon successful completion of the test children will be documented in a log book, given a
colored wrist band and will not have to complete the test again at any of the pools on Fort Belvoir.
- Children wearing floatation aids (vests, arm bands, etc…) must be within arms reach of an adult at all times.
- Diaper aged children must wear swim diapers and diapers must be changed in the restroom facilities.
- Please see the “pool rules” for more specific details and requirements.
- Military personnel, retirees, DOD employees, contract employees assigned to Fort Belvoir and immediate family members.
- Eligible adults may sponsor up to three(3) guests. The sponsor is responsible for his/her guests.
- An adult, guardian or authorized child-care provider or baby sitter must accompany children under the age of 13.
- Children who cannot swim, or cannot stand in shallow water, must be accompanied by a parent/guardian in the water at arms length at all times. Close supervision of 6 & under is required.
- A valid ID must be presented. New pool patrons will receive a copy of our pool rules and admission policy.
- Passes are ONLY available at Benyaurd Indoor Pool.
- Season Passes, Lesson Registrations must be purchased at the Benyaurd Indoor Pool.
- MWR Pool Passes are not valid at the Officers Club Pools. Officers Club is for 'Members Only'.
Advertising and Sponsorship
Copyright 2011 Fort Belvoir
DFMWR Marketing. All Rights Reserved.The appearance of sponsorship, advertisements
or links does not imply an endorsement by the U.S. Army or the Department of